according to the religious situation
- Apostolate of Encounter towards people
Islam has marked in culture and history.
- Apostolate of Encounter towards peoples
African Traditionnal Religion has marked
in culture and history.
- Apostolate of Encounter towards Christian
- Apostolate for Christian Unity.
face to socio-economic situations .
- Children and Youth.
- AIDS-afflicted men and women and theirs families.
- Displaced Persons.
- An initiative among the Batwa (Pygmies) in
in response to the Church's specific needs.
- Formation of catechists and men
and women community leaders
- Forming Christians and communities
in view of the apostolate of Encounter with
- Forming Christians in view of social
- Forming future Missionaries.
- Forming African clergy and ongoing
formation of Religious.